NPYR Terms and conditions
Payments for courses, passes and workshops are non refundable.
Those enrolled in 10 week term courses are eligible to two 'make up' classes in other time slots. If you are unable to attend a class in your enrolled course, you may attend another time slot within the week for that course of the same level up to two times.
It is a condition that you let us know if you have any injuries prior to commencing your class.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been received - this email confirms your payment and your place in the class.
The BKS Iyengar Yoga Association of Australia and the teacher/s of North Perth Yoga Room are committed to the highest quality teaching methods of BKS Iyengar as taught in accordance with the Ramadan Iyengar Memorial Institute in Pune.
The Association recognises teachers at the North Perth Yoga Room as teachers assessed, certified and licensed to teach by the Association or by Yogacharya BKS Iyengar in accordance with the international guidelines.
It is a requirement and the responsibility of each participant / student taking part in the yoga class
1. to inform the teacher before the beginning of the class if they have any problems with regards to their general health or if a student of long standing, has changes to their health.
2. to inform the teacher of any significant health problems (past or present or any that develop whilst a student)
3. to inform the teacher if she is pregnant or menstruating.
4. to have consulted with their physician before beginning a yoga programme / class if they have any significant health problems or are pregnant.
5. to listen carefully and follow the teacher's instructions at all times.
6. to ask the teacher to clarify the direction given by the teacher is they do no not understand.
7. to understand that if they experience pain in any particular pose to come out of the pose and consult with the teacher.
It is advised that participants / students taking part in the yoga classes at the North Perth Yoga Room understand and acknowledge that:
a) they take part in the yoga / programme / classes entirely at their own risk and
b) the organisers of the yoga programme / classes do not accept any liability of whatsoever nature and however arising in respect of any claim, damages, loss, injury or expenses suffered directly or indirectly by any Participant/student arising out of or in connection with his/her participation in the Yoga classes.